- South of Highway 401, access from Brock St. and Thickson Rd. interchanges
- Minutes to the GO Train/GO Bus
- Durham Region Transit bus service in the park
- CN Rail and Highway 401 border the North side
- Thickson Rd. borders on the East side
- Lake Ontario borders on the South side
- Brock St. borders on the West Side
Port Whitby Business Park Map (PDF, 416 kB)
Whitby's GIS can be accessed. Select Map Content, Economic Development and Business Parks. See the location of roads, buildings, vacant land and other features.
|Total Park Size:||787 acres|
|Total Occupied:||705.3 acres|
|Total Developable:||81.7 acres|
The following companies are located in the Port Whitby Business Park:
- AECOM (engineering)
- Avery Dennison (labeling & packaging materials)
- Ball Packaging (packaging)
- Barry Bryan Associates Ltd. (architects)
- Durham Pallet Services (pallets)
- Exopack Performance Films (packaging)
- Gerdau Long Steel North America (steel)
- Inteva (auto parts)
- Manufacturing Technology Centre (electronics)
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd. (publishing)
- Toreion (software)
Available property listings are provided by eSpaceListings, an online real estate service, to assist you with your lease, purchase or sales needs.
1555 Wentworth St.
- Manufacturing / Distribution - approx. 150,000 sq. ft. available
- Available space can be divided into two units
- 14 truck-level doors and three drive-in doors, 30 ft. clear height
240 South Blair St.
- Distribution centre - approx. 119,000 sq. ft. available
- Multi unit building - tenants include labeling & packaging materials company and a transport company
- 28 truck-level doors, 28 ft. clear height
Whitby's Economic Development Office (EDO) can assist you in finding a location for your business. View Whitby's Business Parks presentation (PDF, 6,008 KB) for descriptions of Whitby's six business parks.
There is a large selection of available industrial and commercial properties suitable for many uses in Whitby. To find more information about properties available for sale or lease, visit eSpaceListings or contact us:
Whitby Economic Development Office
Iroquois Park Sports Centre
500 Victoria Street West
Whitby, ON L1N 9G4